Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Happy Father's Day Robbie...Happy Birthday Shawna!

Sunday was Robbie's first father's day as well as my 23rd birthday! We celebrated with our families that are growing like weeds. My sister Lisa is engaged and getting married to Brett Healey September 12th. This summer is going to fly by with everything that is going on, I can't believe June is already coming to an end! Time is going way to fast, especially with Taryn, she's already changing so much...I still cannot believe she's ours, I just love her SOOOO much!






Lots of birthday cake...chocolate all the way! YUM

This is a SCARY face! What kind of a wish am I making??!!

FISHY FACE...Taryn was staring at my brother Taylor like this for awhile! She can pull some goofy faces of her own.

My Dad was lucky enough to have me born on father's day (He He) and every now and then he gets to share that day with me again! - Love ya DAD!

No comments: