Thursday, July 5, 2007

Happy 4th of JULY!

We had a busy day on the 4th...first it was the traditional Winder Stake Breakfast. It's a tradition to go, even if you haven't lived there for a long long time! Then off to Evergreen park where we saw all the home made floats and visited Lisa who helped the Healey family with the breakfast they serve there. (Over 2,000 people!) WOW, that's a lot of work! Then we went back to grandma's and Taryn had a nap...but we didn't want to miss out on Taylor's game! We did end up leaving early, it was just WAY TOO HOT! But all in all, we had a fun day!



We ran into my friend Tiare at the park...

















Tay playing catcher








So patriotic!


Taking a quick nap on gramps

2 comments:

Siggy said...

Shawna! Only you would paint her toes like that! I love looking at your pics...keep them coming! We need to get together soon!

Mindy said...

Shawna, I love this! You are so great to keep up with this so well! I am starting my own blog and keep coming to your for inspiration. The picnic pics are perfect especially the one from Taryn's view. I am coming in on Sat...can't wait to talk!