Ya know when you wake up in the middle of the night and have a million thoughts running through your mind and you CAN'T turn them off?
Well that was what happened to me this morning...actually it started about 2 hours ago.
It doesn't even have to be stressful thoughts...just something to keep your tired mind occupied.
Like, blogging ideas....they can make a girl go crazy!
So, maybe if I get my thoughts off my chest my mind will become bored and decide sleeping is a good idea, at least for another hour or so.
- How and when I should start getting our "computer room" ready to be Taryn's new room. I have ideas of the style I want it to be...
vintage child like.
simple pictures like these.
It has even more shelves than her room now...what to do with them?
- I want to copy cjane and make an original piece of art like this.
that means a stop at D.I. to find the resources
a stop at Roberts for some more mod podge and paint
oh and find some funky wallpaper...somewhere.
- I still have my 4th of July door hanger on.... ya, maybe time to get that down. Can I hang up my Halloween wreath I made last year and L.O.V.E??? Is it too early to deck the halls with Halloween galore?
- Where can I find a good quality, non-grandma looking, large 8x10 rug for one half of our long living room? No matter how often we get the carpet cleaned, I still feel like it's blah. I need something new in there.
With that thought...maybe a coffee table would be a good idea to have on the other half with the couches, another D.I. item to look for.
- Why didn't I take advantage of garage sales this summer? I only went to one and found the coolest most perfect chair that fits perfectly in the corner of my kitchen...for $5.
-Make Robbie clean out garage A.S.A.P! - Our driveway is starting to look like a car lot.
I need room to store way too many books from soon to be Taryn's new room.
Maybe Robbie won't notice if I D.I. 80% of these books?
- Clean all closet areas and all random drawers that have become a non-organized make me cringe mess! I do not handle non-organized well.
- Paint our bedroom...has been prepped to paint for over a year now and has NEVER happened!
Then I can hang my cjane artwork there :)
-Why am I thinking all about revamping my house? I guess it may be the lack of creative thinking/doing for a long time now... it's time to get back in the mode! Something to take my mind off of feeling yucko pregnant and get me ready for this baby!
Ok - I hope I don't read this later today and decide I'm losing my mind. Time to go back to bed!