with this weather. Seriously it is awesome and I'm soaking it all in. I pulled out the capris, springy skirts, and a little touch of self tanner. This is the kind of weather you can just roll down your car windows and let your hand flow through the air.
Taryn and I strolled down to the park on St. Patty's day. I brought the bubbles, and some snacks, but the real fun was the swings.
We really should have stuck to the swings because after these shots came a lot of tears. Tar took a nasty fall by the metal "bubble" and hit her lip which was quite a bleeder. But all was good when Grandpa picked us up and saved the day.
I'm getting Taryn prepped for Disneyland, we're headed there for a much needed vacay in a few weeks. I can't WAIT to see how much fun this gal is going to have... if she proves to be her mother's daughter she will never want to leave. It really is the most magical place on earth.
UPDATE: I saw this picture on Lindsey's blog and thought it was cute, check out these gals holding hands. Plus this is the only picture of Taryn from St. George...sorry Tar mommy was a little slow on that one.
Ya ya I know I'm slacking... here's what we've been up to lately.
Taryn and I headed down to St. George with the girlies. It started off driving through a blizzard, but the rest of the weekend we had clear blue skies with a little chill in the air (nothing compared to the chill in SL.) Amy brought 5 of her friends and wow, 14 year olds never change. It was like going back in a time machine for me. Lisa may say otherwise, she was much more "mature" back then. But I can recall some pretty silly moments she and Andrea went through. Taryn was captivated by Nemo and his pals 80% of the time we were there. The other 20% was signing along to baby signing time. We are all very skilled in signing now. Especially things like "ride bike's to grandma's while drinking juice and bathing bears." Or, " sleepy frogs eat crackers and fly airplane dolls." Yes, very informative. I was slacking (again) in the picture taking department. I don't know what the dealio was, but I just wasn't feelin it. Maybe we were too entertained in the moment rather than capturing that moment. So here's the few we did capture...
This is what kept us busy waiting for our table at pizza factory.
super cheezy smiles
fake boring smiles
mad, confused, angry faces
Pulling our ugly faces
Ahhh, happy cute smiles
Amy and her buds.
Lisa trying to blend in with the polygamists...sweet bun.
The crew, minus me, Taryn and my mom. Taryn was busy at the house trying to "unplug." A long drive can really mess up a toddlers bowels.