Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A message worth reading...



As I watched Good Things Utah today, they had some people from Massage Envy on saying they are doing FREE - yes FREE massages this next Monday! FREE massages will be given in exchange for donations to Susan G. Komen for the Cure. 100% of proceeds will go to Susan G. Komen for the Cure for breast cancer research and awareness. SWEET - get a FREE massage while supporting a great cause! I know I will....just make sure to call ahead to make an appt. before they're all taken!

1-866-443-ENVY or visit www.massageenvy.com.

1 comment:

AmberLou said...

Hey Shawna... you probably think I am crazy asking for your help with hair bows and then making a ton. I actually looked at one of my neice's bows to figure it out and then went to work... Yes it is addicting. I was still wondering what you use for headbands and how you know how big to make them. The only headband I know how to make is out of Nylon Knee Highs. You glue it together and then make a loop that any bow with a clip can hook into... so you have one headband and many bows to change around. Let me know if you have any other great ideas and sorry I haven't called you yet. By the way... i absolutely love your Beaded Binki Babies... they are so adorable! Keep in touch!