Taryn brought home a mothers day game from sunbeams.
It came with a bag of m&m's, and for each color was a question you would ask each other...
Her answers were awesome...
1. What is one of your favorite things to do with me?
Taryn's answer: HUG
2. Where would you want to go anywhere in the world with me and why?
Taryn's answer: on a trip... on the mickey boat.
3. What do you see us doing in ten years?
Taryn's answer: playing with chalk
4. Name three reasons why you love me
Taryn's answer: you share with me, you make me dinner, and you be nice to me
5. Ask me any question you like!
Taryn's response: Did you and Daddy ride in a carriage at the temple when you got married?
(Robbie was explaining to her that today is our anniversary)
6. Hum a tune and see if I can guess it...
Taryn's response: She hummed the same note and I guessed I am a child of God.
These girls are my everything.
oh and check out my hairdo... I wanted to try something new and I saw this on a blog I regularly stalk...and gave it a try