Monday, October 15, 2007

"The mystery of the laughter in the Saturday morning session of conference"

I got this as an email and wanted to share it with all those who were wondering what the laughter was all about on Saturday morning General Conference session.

The friend said this: "After President Hinckley finished with the sustaining of the officers of the church during the Saturday morning session, Elder Eyring had moved to his new seat on the stand. Unfortunately, they didn't show this on TV, but when President Hinckley turned around, he stood there for a moment looking at Elder Eyring, then picked up his cane and "knighted" him on his shoulder and head.



I love President Hinckley and his great sense of humor! I'm so glad I am a member of this wonderful church, I love the gospel with all my heart!

No comments: