Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Taryn definitley is her mothers daughter!

When Taryn was about 2 months old I had her laying on the bed while I was getting dressed and the TV was on...She wasn't even facing the TV, but when I turned around her head was tilted back to see where the sound was coming from. I wondered what her reaction would be if I turned the channel to a kids show and sure enough as soon as that big purple dinosaur, better known as Barney, started dancing and singing she kicked her legs and flailed her arms in excitement. I hate to admit it, but I have always loved my shows...when I was little I loved Sesame Street, Mr. Rogers Neighborhood, and does anyone else remember Today's Special???



I also could watch The Sound of Music OVER and OVER again! So besides the fact that Taryn resembles her mommy's looks, she also can be entertained for a long period of time by watching the tube! She likes Baby Einstein, Sesame Street, and she loves Barney (which Robbie is very embarrassed to say that I can sing along to almost every song) No worries though, I only let her watch about 30 minutes in the morning while I feed her rice cereal :)







1 comment:

Mindy said...

Where did you ever find that picture of the Today's Special cast? I can't get the song out of my head now!