1. Link to person who has tagged you:
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 6 random things about yourself
4. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment
1. I am addicted to the Hershey's Bliss chocolates. Like it is becoming a problem. I think my diet needs to have a little more variety....chocolate and diet coke just isn't cutting it.
2. I sang the star spangled banner with 3 of my friends senior year before a basketball game. I saw the video of it a few years ago and WOW back then I really thought I was cool stuff.
That video combined with the homemade britney spears music videos Katie and I put together, and also the one we made for Tiare's birthday should never be seen by ANYONE. If you stumble upon these beauties you may think I used to have a drug problem.
3. My dream job is to be one of the Disney Princess's at Disneyland. I consider Disneyland my home away from home - but I am definitely willing to make it my first home. I really need to email Ellen Degeneras or Oprah about this WISH so they can make it come true. Maybe if I ever have a tragedy I could use that as leverage....Not that I'm saying it would be worth a tragedy! (well...maybe)
4. I thought Heath Ledger was one of the most attractive actors out there. The Australian accent, the jaw line, the eyes, the dimpled smile, even the little moles he had. Really he was the one. I love him. Even if he died because the Joker took over his perfectly beautiful body.
5. I use to watch "The Sound of Music" over and over again when I was little. It was my absolute favorite show. My mom would pop in the 3 hr+ movie and I'd lay in my "other one bed" - aka the "big blanket" and watch it like there was no tomorrow.
6. Robbie and I watch either an episode of King of Queens or Seinfield every single night. I really feel that we are connected to Doug and Carrie Heffernan. Robbie and I throw out a lot of lines to each other from this show.