20 Years Ago…
1. I was 4 and 1/2
2. Had a baby sister that was almost one.
3. Was in "Mr." Anderson's preschool class (it really was a Mrs. but I called her Mr.)
10 Years Ago…
1. I was fourteen and in 9th grade.
2. I still didn't care much about boys and was going through a hard stage with friends
3. I started working at Meier's Deli that summer and started to come out of my shell.
5 years ago…
1. I was 4 months away from my one year anniversary married to Robbie
2. My days consisted of going to Cosmetology school and working at Working Rx.
3. I think that year we went to the Spaghetti Factory for dinner on Valentines and they accidentally spiked Robbie's drink.
3 years ago…
1. I was working at Elementz doing hair while Robbie was getting ready to graduate.
2. Discussions of adding a baby to the mix were on the rise.
3. Enjoyed the last few months of my pre-pregnant body ;)
1 year ago…
1. I had a 91/2 month old who still wasn't "crawling" or even interested in walking.
2. We had lived in our new house for 1 month.
3. Started working back at Salon Heatherwood.
This year so far…
1. Joined a new gym and started working out again.
2. Spend my days being a mommy and nights watching too much DVR'd TV.
3. In the process of planning a much needed vacay to celebrate 6 years of marriage and a 2 year old B-day!
1. Skipped church (Stake Conference with an almost 2 year old...ya not happenin.)
2. Ate doughnuts and watched random movies
3. Had dinner at my parents house with all the family.
1. So far I've worked my morning shift from home, only got 5 sales.
2. Still trying to decide what to do in this blahish weather.
3. Catching up on blogs, blogs, and more blogs.
1. Clean up the house...the wood floors need some attention.
2. I'll probably meet Kim at the gym and do whatever she tells me.
3. Watch American Idol!
1. Add a little playmate for Taryn ;)
2. Maybe looking or living in a new house
3. Enjoying life as a mommy and wifey.