Friday, May 23, 2008

American Idol and our David Archuleta








What am I going to do without my weekly dose of American Idol? And especially David Archuleta??? Who can't honestly LOVE him? He's amazing and I absolutely LOVE this song he sang in the finals. I really liked both the David's and I'm happy Cook won, he really deserved it...he's already been out in the real world trying to make a living and you can tell he's truly grateful. Baby Davy has time to grow and he's still going to be a huge star! He always gives me chills when he sings, I want his CD NOW!!! Oh, I could listen to this over and over and over again....









Like my mom says - "He's Dreamy"


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shawna,

I love David Archuleta! He is a fantastic singer. I wish I am hearing so I could have heard his cute voice when he sings. I read them in closed captions on TV. I have watched him since last March until the final night. I hoped to see him win but... He is still a good singer anyway...

Aunt Liz

Ali said...

I woke up Thursday morning, feeling sad that season seven was over. Really, it was one of the best.

David Archuleta's innocent and humble nature made him endearing. His smile made my insides turn into goo... ah, yes, he's talented.

During his performance of "Don't let the Sun Go Down on me"... my Mom and I should each other our arms at the exact same moment, the note that gave us the chills... he consistently gave me the chills!

In regards to that Jeep - that's exactly the place we saw it and picked it up! We live real close to you if you're running in that area!

Lindsey said...

I agree with you that I will be going through withdrawals now on Tuesdays and Wednesdays with no American Idon or David Archuleta to watch. Colby really didn't like David Cook at all, but I thought he had a lot of talent also. I was pulling for Archuleta, but both were really good. I guess we will just have to wait until next season and see what happens next year! By the way, I can't get over how cute Taryn is!

Christi said...

I'm sad American Idol is over, too. I voted for David Archuleta for about an hour and a half, I was so disappointed when he lost. I'm hoping that So You Think You Can Dance will fill the American Idol void.

Jess said...

I loved it as well. And here is my claim to fame, he was my student last year at Murray High. Crazy when I saw him on the first episodes of American Idol. He use to sing for us all the time.