Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Picnic at the park

Monday I took Taryn, the jogger stroller, a blanket, and a few snacks to Liberty park...I'm planning on running the Race for a Cure 5k this upcoming Saturday and I figured I better get some running in before the big day! The weather could not have been more perfect...I wish it would stay this way for more than a couple of days! Honestly can winter be closed already?! After a jog around the park we spread out our blanket and watched the geese and ducks. Taryn's new favorite thing is to point at everything and I think it's so cute...that little tiny index finger, I just want to eat it up! And she has finally figured out how to put food into her mouth, and let go of it. A few of her favorites are...goldfish, graham crackers, mac and cheese, captain crunch, grilled cheese sandwiches, and still loves the jars of baby food!



Eating fishies



Pointing out the duckies



in awe



more pointing



Everything was fine and dandy until the geese were coming right at us! They kept creeping closer and closer so I threw food at them but they wouldn't go away...so we moved...I didn't want to risk a goose attack!



Taryn's reaction to the geese squawking



mmmmm, more fishies







Listening to the ipod



priceless

No comments: