Friday, May 23, 2008

first SUMMER - now FALL???

K - what is up with the weather this week!!! Can we just have SPRING?! I have a sunburn yet I'm wearing a coat? WHAT? Craziness...

The story that goes with the upcoming pictures....
Monday I got Taryn another swim suit. I couldn't resist, they are SO cute when they're so small and summery! I went to Old Navy and found this one that I fell in love with when they first put them out. This time it was on sale for $9.99 - and I had to have it! Then I went to my mom's to show it off and of course had to have Taryn model it...then my sister Amy and I took her out on the grass (which she hates) so we put a beach towel down and put the sprinkler on....just a little sprinkle to dip toes in. Then we added in the popsicle to make for a real summer photo shoot.

Enjoy...and bring back the warm - not hot - weather!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shawna,

Taryn looks so cute! She is ready for a blast summer!

I love you all!

Aunt Liz

Carrie Ross said...

Those are the most darling pictures of Taryn! She is just a doll!

Christi said...

Cute! Where did you get her cute hat? I got Josh a little sun hat, but he wont keep it on. It doesn't have the chin strap like Taryn's. I need to find one like that, but for a boy!