Monday, August 11, 2008

So you thought you could talk trash on us???

I love moments like this in the Olympics when it looks as though there is no hope for the gold and then a miracle happens right before our eyes! Robbie and I both jumped and screamed as we watched this world record breaking relay race. The French team had said they were going to
"smash the American's...that's what we're here for."

Well I guess they screwed up on that one!



G
O USA!!!

Scroll down on the video bar to
U.S. men win 4x100m free relay

to watch video
.

Exclusive Summer Olympics news & widgets at NBC Olympics.com!

1 comment:

Magdalena said...

Wow! Blogging news travels fast when it comes to the McClellans eh? I told Becky about the blog and next thing I know I have family blog readers galore, I sure do love that though - it makes me feel pretty cool. I'm glad you found us! It's always nice to keep in touch. Your blog looks very fresh, super cute!