Monday, October 20, 2008

a birthday weekend



Robbie turned 28 big ones this Friday and to celebrate I took him up to Park City for the weekend. We spent the night (Tarynless) at the Silverado Resort, wandered and shopped the outlets, and ate dinner at the Riverhorse. Which was DELISH! Our food was awesome and the entertainment was superb. The plan was to do the alpine slide and coaster but they have closed for the season! Can you believe that Robbie has never been on either of these!! So you can imagine how bummed I was to find out they weren't an option. But...we still had loads of fun! It was the first night we didn't have Taryn with us and I missed her. She spent the day with Grandma GoGo (Margo) and then Saturday evening and night with my mom and family. Lisa and Brett played house when they all went out to dinner and hopefully she made enough of an impression on them to create their own adorable baby :) It was nice to spend time with just the two of us and SLEEP IN! Actually, I couldn't sleep past 8, but that's sleeping in for me.
So back to the point...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIE

and
I LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

Shawna Wilson said...

I can't believe no one has left Robbie a comment wishing him a happy birthday! :(

So I WILL :)

Happy Birthday Robbie...you are the best husband and father! I love you so very much!!!

No c'mon people, wish my man a happy day!

Anonymous said...

Robbie, we are going to wish you a Happy Belated Birthday! I am glad that you and Shawna had a good time in Park City for your birthday! Fun!

We love you!

Aunt Liz and Uncle Dave :)