Thursday, October 30, 2008

Another Tag for me (because I am so very popular !)

My cousin's wife "Mags" tagged me for 6 QUIRKY things about myself. Now I just recently did a tag for 6 RANDOM things about myself - so I'm not sure if this is much different. But I will try to come up with something new...

And like Mags, to spice things up a bit I'll go in order from kinda quirky - to borderline wack job!

6. I really really like to organize

When I was in 5th grade, we had to fill out a paper with our favorite things such as foods, vacations, hobbies, etc. My hobby was organizing. I really did put that down! One of my favorite things about starting school was "organizing" my backpack, binder, pens, folders, even where I'd put my gum. Oh, how I miss that...
Hopefully Taryn will let me organize her school stuff!

5. I LOVE to scrub my sink with AJAX.

The smell, the shine, the feeling of no germs.
It's the best and I do it almost everyday.

4. I change my clothes 2 or 3 times a day.

Unless I REALLY like my outfit or it's something new. Sometimes Robbie goes nuts when I do this and we are trying to get out of the house. This happens most often on Sunday morning before church. If we walk in late (which is EVERY Sunday) it's because I was scrambling to find the perfect attire. I've wondered if my neighbors ever pay attention to what I wear, because I'll walk out of the house completely ready and then 10 minutes later have a whole different outfit on. So if they are paying attention, I'm sure they're thinking I'm an odd duck.

3. I have to sleep on my stomach.

This was a VERY big problem when I was pregnant. I seriously had THE WORST time sleeping, not because I was fat with child, but I couldn't lay on my stomach. Also, I like to have my blanket curled up by my side - so those months that I laid awake at night, I rolled my blanket up into a ball against my stomach imagining I was sleeping on my stomach. That first night at the hospital after Taryn was born was pure bliss...stomach sleeping ALL NIGHT LONG!


2. Scrapbooking gives me anxiety.

I've done it and I like how it turns out, but I am SO far behind! I swore I was NEVER going to let that happen after Taryn was born. I've made maybe 4 pages for her...and they were the ones I made in my scrapbooking group once a month. (I need to start going again!!!) I'd rather have someone else come up with the cute page idea, have everything cut out and ready, and have all the stamps and ink sets. Then all I have to do is put it together.
Ahh, it's much better that way.

1.
I often imagine myself as being in the past watching myself now and wondering what I would think.
Did that make any sense?
It doesn't matter what I'm doing or where I am...I'll think, "If I were in high school and I could see into the future to this moment, what would I think of it?"
It's a weird thought.

There you have it, six more things you learned about Shawna.

I'm sure that enlightened your day.

Now I'm tagging Jeanette and both Jessica's!
Have fun, can't wait to be enlightened by your quirkiness.

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Yeah, I love tags! I love your post, are you sure your not like my long lost sister, maybe Liz's twin? You two are the same-same, it's crazy!! We really need to get you guys together. I loved Taryn's costume so far, I can't wait for the unveil!!