Monday, October 13, 2008

It came and went within 24 hours.



The snow is what I'm referring to. A big surprise awaited us Sunday morning and as I woke up to get ready for church the windows looked white and bright (a little too bright.) Well, that's because there was 3 INCHES OF SNOW outside! So we're skipping fall this year? I hope not! Luckily it was almost completely melted by the time we got home from church. Now I'm hearing this upcoming weekend it's suppose to be sunny 70's. Yay...now that's my kind of weather.



And here is the Tarbug in her CUTE dress from the D.I. You can't really see it, but I thought she looked too adorable to not snap a picture. I can't believe she's big enough to go to nursery. I mean I love that I can actually sit and listen in Relief Society now, but I'm always wanting to go check on her to see how she's doing.



My little baby is growing up... :(

2 comments:

Magdalena said...

I love finding bargain treasures! In Cali the thrift/vintage stores were all the rage in the little beach towns. When you are smart with your money, sometimes thrifty and priceless come together and amazing commodities find themselves in your closet. And that seems to be exactly whats happening in your cute home!

Jeanette said...

Tarin is so cute, I can't believe how big she is! Nursery? Crazy! I totally want to see your DI treasures in real life. I love thriftin-it.