Monday, October 6, 2008

FACTS ABOUT THE ROBSTER


HUSBAND

1. What is his name? Robert Jeffery Wilson

2. Who eats more? Uh, definitely Robbie, he eats what I don't finish!

3. Who said I love you first? Well Robbie did - then he left for Oregon and was gone for a week and never said it again until I mentioned it. Talk about awkward!

4. Who is taller? Robbie, I love that I can wear ANY sized shoes and NEVER be taller!

5. Who is smarter? I'd say that would go to Robbie, unfortunately my blond hair get's the best of me.

6. Who is more sensitive? Me, I can be quite the boob.

7.Who does the laundry? I usually do, but will make Robbie help fold it if we are both watching t.v.

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at the bed-Robbie

9. Who pays the bills? Robbie, always. We'd be bankrupt if I was in charge!

10. Who cooks more? Depends on if I want to or not. Robbie is a great cook and can whip up a meal when I think we have no food!

11. What meals do you cook together? Sometimes I'll start the meal, then Robbie get's home from work and Taryn needs me, so he'll finish...

12. Who is more stubborn? me

13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? I think me because I hate contention and will just say I'm sorry (even though we all know I am right)

Happy Wife = Happy Life

14. Who has more siblings? It’s a tie! We are both the oldest of 4 kids.

15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Ultimately I'd say Robbie

16. What do you like to do together? Watch Taryn and comment on how freaking cute she is! We like to watch movies, go on walks, take Taryn to the park, and hang out with the MGC! (mindy gillen click - hehe)

17. Who eats more sweets? We're probably even. Robbie likes candy and goodies just as much as I do - but I probably eat them more.

18. Guilty pleasures? Robbie: ice cream, making shakes late at night, 4 junior bacon cheeseburgers from Wendy's! This man can eat...

19. How did you meet? 2002 summer youth conference. - the theme was Mission Possible.

20. Who asked who out first? Robbie asked me out the day we got back

21. Who kissed who first? He kissed me on the fourth of July.

22. Who proposed? Robbie, the day before Thanksgiving at the Sansom's house with A LOT of family watching.

23. His best features? Tall, dark, and handsome. : )

24. What is his greatest quality? I love his sense of humor, he has a great loud laugh! And I love how we can read each other's mind. Just yesterday I said, don't you ever feel like we are the same person? I love that I can fit right under his chin when he hugs me. He's a hard worker. He is very smart and knows the most random facts. He's my fat boy slim and I wouldn't change anything about him! I love my man!!!


I'm tagging Natalie Pettit, Meredith Kelley, and Lisa Healey!!!


No comments: