Wednesday, June 4, 2008


I'm copying my friend Shannon's tag post because I too thought it was a fun and clever idea...Google image your answer and then post the first picture that comes up. So here goes...

PET NAME: Monkitty (my Dad bought Taryn the one from Ebay!) - if you don't know what I'm referring too, find the post labeled monkitty and it will explain!

now that's creepy


FAVORITE TREAT: Anything chocolate



PLACE I WOULD LIKE TO LIVE: An exotic island



PLACE I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT: Okinawa, Japan



MIDDLE NAME: Marie



AGE: 13 days until I'm 24



MAJOR: Cosmetology/Barbering

(my favorite pic...ha)

FAVORITE VACATION: Newport Beach, California



WORST HABIT: Cracking knuckles


Tag you're it to anyone who dares

1 comment:

Shannon said...

You have better pictures than mine. My favorites are the monkitty and the cosmetology picures.